Wiko Rainbow cyanogen CM 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM - Stable & working GPS but...

I (once again) switched the ROM to  an unofficial Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 13 Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM. The reason: Neigther the XOSP ROM series nor the Ressurection Remix worked out for me when daily used. While I wasn't able to get GPS to run on XOSP 6.1 ( I did install the "GPS FIX" from the thread, but as the "WiFi fix ;)" it didn't have any impact) the mobile data seems to get corrupted sometimes when rebooting the phone. So I tryed around with Ressurection Remix 5.7.0 ROM but still. Same issues. Guess they are from the same branch.


So I turned my back on both projects for now. Ressurection 5.7.0 is mostly maintained at pd4.ru and XOSP isn't really backed up at XDA at all. Well there is Ken who is trying to keep people in line, but there are no changelogs and my offering for logs went to "look at post #XYZ".

I went for this Cyanogen CM 13 ROM mainly because it has GPS working. And I can confirm it does. It seems to be a bit sloppy but it works. Unfortunatly, this Wiko Rainbow ROM has that (old?) annoying crackeling sound bug, which I wasn't able to resolve for now. Anyway I will stay with this ROM. You can go with open GAPPs.

I'm a bit in a hurry... hope this helps anyway for now. Will keep you up to date, if a sound fix is incoming, or a gps fix for the Wiko Rainbow XSOP 6.1 ROM or the Resurrection Remix ROMs.

You can read up some more about this Cyanogen CM 13 ROMfor the Wiko Rainbow overe HERE.

Have fun.

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Wiko Rainbow - repair / fix invalid IMEI error / bug - super easy

Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 14 ROM - First Nougat 7.0 ROM CM 14 ROM for the Wiko Rainbow Spotted on XDA

Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 13 ROM - Marshmallow 6.0.1 at XDA for Wiko Rainbow