Wiko Rainbow - Marshmallow Desaster - CM 13.1 / Ressurection Remix 5.6.7 / 5.6.8

Well I think I almost tryed an Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM on my Wiko Rainbow and I think I'm going to quit for now. Since the 5.1.1 ROMs were running kinda good, I'll switch back for now. Reason is, that the 6.0.1 ROMs continue to brick my device over night. I think it is related to the fact
that the battery calibration isn't working out right. And to that (only guessing because the Marshmallow 6.0.1 / CM13.1 keep to overheat the smartphone) I guess the CPU gouverner might not be innocent neighter. I realized that the Rainbow kept heating up as more as the battery was goint to 0%. So since the gouvenor makes the energy output kinda incalculateable (hotplug jumping?) it could result in an unseen empty battery + through higher energy drain + hard off (no emergency savings through unseen empty battery) = courrpted data.

Just guessing. I have been testing the latest Wiko Rainbow ROMs the last week and haven't come to one, that wasn't buggy. I'll test on today but think I'm almost done.

If any1 out there has one working fine, please contact me. Thanks!

Cheers

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Wiko Rainbow - repair / fix invalid IMEI error / bug - super easy

Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 14 ROM - First Nougat 7.0 ROM CM 14 ROM for the Wiko Rainbow Spotted on XDA

Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 13 ROM - Marshmallow 6.0.1 at XDA for Wiko Rainbow