Wiko Rainbow Supports at the battery problem front - if there is any

After I failed hard to get in contact with WiKo via phone, I finally had some warm words via email with the WiKo Service Team in Hamburg. They offered me to send in my phone (for free), give  me an exchange device and do some research on the battery-bug-situation on my phone. I hope a can cleanse the myth (or not) about the battery problems that many Wiko Rainbow users ...

report of... I'll come up with some news as soon as there are any. For now I requested the free parcel and will send in my device and wait for the new one. For now my correspondence with WiKo is at this level:

Sehr geehrter Herr XYZ,

wir würden das Gerät gerne einmal in Hamburg ausgiebig testen und Ihnen Ersatz zukommen lassen. Wir wissen, dass es in Einzelfällen Probleme mit dem Akku gibt, konnten dies jedoch noch nicht reproduzieren. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn Sie das Smartphone möglichst unverändert nach Hamburg senden. Ich würde Ihnen dazu gerne einen DHL Retourenschein erstellen, Sie erhalten dann umgehend Ersatz sobald das Gerät bei uns eingetroffen ist. Senden Sie mir bitte einmal die Rechnung und ob es okay für Sie ist.



Bei weiteren Fragen zu diesem oder anderen Wiko Produkten stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Bitte fügen Sie Ihrer Antwort immer den vorangegangenen Schriftverkehr bei. So können wir den Vorgang besser nachvollziehen und die Bearbeitungszeit verkürzen. Vielen Dank.


Beste Grüße aus Hamburg

XYZ

 I'll keep you up to date about the progress.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Wiko Rainbow - repair / fix invalid IMEI error / bug - super easy

Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 14 ROM - First Nougat 7.0 ROM CM 14 ROM for the Wiko Rainbow Spotted on XDA

Wiko Rainbow Cyanogen CM 13 ROM - Marshmallow 6.0.1 at XDA for Wiko Rainbow